Bulk Rename Utility v18.104.22.168 Commercial
Author: Dl43v3r on 13-09-2019, 01:15, Views: 3
Bulk Rename Utility v22.214.171.124 Commercial | 10.1 MB
Bulk Rename Utility: file renaming software for Windows. Bulk Rename Utility allows you to easily rename files and entire folders based upon extremely flexible criteria. Add date/time stamps, replace numbers, insert text, convert case, add auto-numbers, process folders and sub-folders..plus a whole lot more!
Some of the features provided by Bulk Rename Utility include:
- Rename files, folders or both
- Remove, add or change text in the file names
- Perform text substitution
- Change the case of file names
- Remove characters or words
- Remove digits or symbols
- Append or prepend text to file names
- Append dates in many formats
- Append the parent folder's name
- Auto-number files with flexible rules
- Automatically preview the new names
- Sort the file details by any column
- Group configurations into "favorites"
- "Bulk Rename Here" Windows Explorer extension
- Directory recursion - process sub-directories too!
- Regular Expressions support
- Rename files from an input text-file list
- Create an "Undo" batch file
- Log activity to a log file
- Change file and folder date/timestamps (created, modified, accessed)
- Change file/folder attributes (hidden, read-only, archived)
- All settings retained between sessions
- 32-bit or 64-bit
- Rename photos using EXIF metadata (i.e. "Date Picture Taken", "Resolution" and other information embedded in all JPG photo files)
- Rename MP3 files using ID3 tags (a.k.a. MP3 ID3 tag renaming).
- Command line support ***
- and much more!
OS : Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000, NT
Home Page -