CLO Standalone 220.127.116.11931 Multilingual
Author: BaDshaH on 22-03-2019, 05:43, Views: 26
Windows x64 | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 1.34 GB
Instantly review changes as any modifications to 2D patterns, colors, textures and finishing details are immediately simulated. Improve quality of designs by checking silhouette and fit sooner in the development process, allowing sample time for refinement before finalization.
Easy to Use
Visualize your designs with only a few clicks! Users at any skill level or specialty can easily become familiar with our simple and intuitive interface. Learn how to use CLO online with regularly updated tutorial videos and resources.
Evolve How You Design
Reduce design preparation time and dive into the design process right away with prepared blocks. Quickly sketch new designs directly on your Avatar and automatically generate pattern pieces.
CLO can accurately emulate drape-sensitive fabrics such as lightweight wovens and jerseys with various material properties. Access CLO's comprehensive library of commonly used fabrics to immediately see design ideas. Finishing techniques, such as facings, seam tape, and steam can be applied and removed as needed to fine-tune the fit of 3D garments.
Explore endless possibilities at zero cost with the ability to create unlimited graphic placements, colorways, and engineered print layouts. Eliminate unnecessary physical sampling and shipping costs by seeing all changes immediately on 3D samples. Get ahead of the costing process by finalizing styles far ahead of regular production lead times.
Display your 3D garments in numerous ways with our natural Simulation environment. Fold and hang 3D garments to create retail environments, and review the big picture by merchandising your collection.
Escalate the simulation speed up to 20x using GPU.
Avatar Size Editor
As CLO's Avatar Size Editor is powered by thousands of real body scanned data, body parts not assigned by users also adjust automatically based on the real data to generate true-to-life body shapes.
Convert Custom Body Scan to CLO Avatar
Convert custom body scans such as dummies and bodies to CLO Avatar. Poses and accessories such as hair and shoes provided in CLO can be used with converted custom bodies.
CLOSET Tech Pack
Upload a 3D Garment to CLOSET and extract its tech pack.
Glitter & Light Material
Express glitter with various particle density and colors. Utilize objects and garments as supplementary lights.
Enhanced Render Environment
Three Point Lights are added in addition to the original Dome Light. Adjust each of their strength and location to render 3D Garments more realistically and dramatically.
Take a dramatic shot with an advanced camera that supports IOS, Focus Distance, and Image Slope editing.
Export Garment Information with API
Develop features to selectively export 3D Garments' BOM information necessary for production using CLO API.
Copy and paste grading rules from one point to another. Grading remains when multiple Patterns are merged. Graded Patterns can be easily noted with colored points.
Notches now appear on both Pattern outlines and Seam Allowances. Notch length now can be edited.
Ruler and Guidelines
Arrange 2D elements accurately with the ruler and guidelines.
Binding legth and thickness now can be edited.
Align Grainlines Parallel to Segments
Align grainlines parallel to designated segments.
Random Colored Surface
Distinguish Patterns easily with randomly colored surface.
- [IMPROVED] Decreased lag in Colorway Mode
- [IMPROVED] Applied Opacity setting to Light material
- [IMPROVED] Fixed avatar symmetry
- [IMPROVED] Added detailed preset values (Intermediate) to Avatar Size Editor window
- [FIXED] Occasional crash that occurs in Colorway Mode
- [FIXED] Occasional crash that occurs when using the Slash & Spread tool
- [FIXED] Occasional crash that occurs when selecting Topstitch in the Object Browser
- [FIXED] Occasional crash that occurs when synchronizing pattern with notch in the 3D window
- [FIXED] Crash that occurs when opening garment file with abnormal binding
- [FIXED] Crash that occurs when converting to avatar and the converted 3D file is not properly loaded
- [FIXED] The error in texture conversion information when unit is Inch or Centimeter
- [FIXED] Issue when opening AVS file and avatar cannot be selected
- [FIXED] Issue where RGB value of topstitch cannot be input
- [FIXED] When editing grading, interval value of Property Editor is now applied correctly
- [FIXED] User can now move to the manual and video page linked with each tool
- [FIXED] When the intensity of Normal Map is negative, the value is applied in the render
- [FIXED] When changing avatar pose after editing avatar size, issue of specific body measurements being reset
- [FIXED] Random crash of avatar measurements not saved correctly
- [FIXED] PNG image file can now be opened on Windows
- [FIXED] When exporting to Adobe (PDF) file, issue where pattern outline is saved abnormally
- [FIXED] When editing avatar size or readjusting avatar joints, arrangement points are now automatically readjusted
- [FIXED] Avatar hair position is not aligned in 4.2 and previous versions
- [FIXED] Issue of multiple segment points appearing when using 'Trace' tool
- [FIXED] Set the maximum value of button width and thickness to 100mm
- [FIXED] When topstitch color is changed in Colorway Mode, it is now applied in the thumbnail
- [FIXED] Issue of when changing button thickness, weight is not changed
- [FIXED] When merging patterns, original name is now retained
Officially Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit).
Download From UploadGigDownload From Rapidgator[b][/b]