Structural Toolkit 184.108.40.206
Author: LeeAndro on 21-07-2019, 01:12, Views: 9
Structural Toolkit 220.127.116.11 | 125.9 mb
The Anthony Furr Software product team is pleased to announce the availability of Structural Toolkit 18.104.22.168, is an innovative design tool allowing Engineers to produce a designed member efficiently requiring minimal inputs.
- The latest Release includes a major upgrade from NET Framework 2.0 to 4.0, a new look, new modules (including timber wall tie, timber mullion, and custom timber grades), reviews and updates of many modules (including crane beam, industrial slabs, and composite) as well as introducing Analysis by Structural Toolkit
- Version 5.1 introduces an extensive update to the Timber Library incorporating 20 additional timber selections (including Hyne, Unilam, LP Building Products, Smart LVL, SolidStart LVL and formwork products); timber service class and variable J2 for certain timber sections; new Steel Library incorporating revisions to the Steel Iw and J properties for PFC's from the OneSteel Edition 7 and associated amended Steel Properties module reflecting changes; Custom Steel sections have E and G definable; auto Page Numbering of Exported Projects; modification to shear capacity of RHS/SHS sections including non-uniform shear; smoother Preview and PDF measuring; and in the Analysis improved corrections (including not allowing Linear Analysis corrections); fixed the sign of the local intermediate rotations; and also corrected intermediate unform axial load deflections and intermediate global rotational displacements for pin ended members.
- Version V5.2 introduces the ability to apply reactions from other floor and roof members (See the tutorial in the Learning Centre), refinements to the Concrete Column FRP and addition of quasi-dead case for timber (refer appendix G1), linked Timber Member analysis dead combination check, as well as other minor refinements and fixes. The Analysis has received some improvements to the move functionality and some other minor interface improvements and corrections.
- The .NET framework platform has been updated from 4.0 to 4.6 as well as a number of framework components meaning that XP is no longer supported. There are also minor program improvements including a correction to reactions from unopened linked analysis members and several module updates.
- We also note that you may require the VC++ 2017 (x86) 32 bit pre-requisite to recognise the lock. This is found in the login area.
- Due to increased security from the webserver and Microsoft, .NET Framework 4.6 has been rolled out to all executables. You will need to update your Structural Toolkit updater, License Manager and License Service to update subscriptions and features with these applications.
- Timber modules have been updated to assess individual k12 values for each load case based on temporary to to design action affects. The sleeper retaining has been updated to incorporate the k1 for for the permanant case as well as dead and live case; the post footing embedment can now ignore a depth of soil; as well as summary improvements to include the shear capacity and reactions. The steel floor, roof, propped beam and mullion have been updated to allow the section to be loaded about the weak axis. The masonry member reinforced shear stability has been updated as well as support for stack bond. And lots more.
- Minor updates.
Structural Toolkit is a simple structural analysis software package that caters for all materials and also contains limited timber engineering analysis applications attached to it. It provides simplistic element analysis only and is not intended for high complexity projects requiring complex frame type analysis. Itsinterface is of high quality and very user-friendly and intuitive.
Save time and money by allowing Structural Toolkit to quickly and accurately do your calculations for you. Our straightforward and familiar spreadsheet based interface requires no specialised training or set-up. Easily and quickly produce calculations for discrete members in timber, steel, masonry and concrete while having the confidence to know that you are always up to date with current Australian Standards. Structural Toolkit also handles footing design, retaining wall design, connection design and storm-water containment design.
Anthony Furr Software are the creators of Structural Toolkit. Structural Toolkit is a structural design tool, created by Australian engineers for Australian engineers, simplifying the structural design process, with no customisation required, to help you create designs that are accurate the first time, every time, in less time. Structural Toolkit offers local support, and navigates Australian industry code updates for you, ensuring every design is code compliant and reliable.
32bit / 64bit