Autodesk HSMWorks CAM 2020.2 Update
Author: dlebook.me on 4-11-2019, 22:34, Views: 46
Autodesk HSMWorks CAM 2020.2 Update | 278.6 mb
The Autodesk CAM team has released the next update to HSMWorks CAM 2020, is a powerful CAM software application designed to improve productivity and deliver seamless workflows in manufacturing environments so design teams can easily move components from the design stage through to CNC manufacture.
- Engrave toolpaths can now be generated over multiple levels in cases where, due to tool geometry, the initial engrave toolpath had to be offset (#15424)
- Fixed an issue in which Order Optimization was not working in 2D Pocket strategies. (#1579)
- Fixed an Internal CAM Kernel error that the 3D Horizontal strategy was returning when predrill points were selected. (#16382, #16256)
- Fixed a crash that could occur in a Parallel operation if a rest tool generated no machining boundary. (#16107)
- Fixed an issue in which a linking move between Contour toolpath cutting moves could gouge through the model. (#15799)
- Fixed an issue for certain profiling toolpaths where the tool was not cutting as much material as it should (#16801)
- Fixed an issue in which a protected toolpath was not re-calculating after a tool change. (#13689)
- Fixed some issues with Preserve Order for the Pocket strategy. (#14967)
- Fixed a problem that could have caused vertical spikes to appear in the toolpath when the filleting option was used.(#13165)
- The "Probe" drilling cycle has been renamed to "Custom" to better reflect that this is a mechanism that can be used in conjunction with a post-processor that has custom logic for handling a non-standard cycle.(#16322)
- The library of installed posts has been updated with the latest changes.
- Added support in the Post Processor kernel for head configurations and offset table configurations when TCP is not supported. (#11286)
- Fixed an issue where the machine home position was not being output to the NC Code. (#16804)
- Fixed an issue in which storing multiple operations in one template did not default to storing them in the correct location. (#15440)
- Fixed an issue in which the Tool info was not updated when parameters were changed via the API. (#16776)
- Help content has been updated. (#14230)
- This version of HSMWorks enables running with SolidWorks 2020. Note: Limited testing has been done with the pre-release, but not with the final release.
Autodesk HSM software bundle provides the best value in integrated CAM software available. Included are HSM add-ons for SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk Inventor. Integrated CAM helps CNC programmers, designers, and engineers rapidly produce machined parts in one seamless workflow, while maintaining model associativity for quick updates to part changes. Whether you are working with multiple CAD formats or starting from pencil sketches, Integrated CAM with your design software is the simplest and fastest way to machine your parts.
HSMWorks is designed from the ground up to work inside SolidWorks, providing a logical extension of the parametric SolidWorks assembly environment into the CAM world. Experienced SolidWorks users will feel right at home working with HSMWorks and will be able to create high-quality toolpaths within minutes. New users will benefit from the comprehensive 2D and 3D CAD capabilities of SolidWorks mechanical design solutions and quickly extend any knowledge gained to the CAM process, resulting in improved design quality and reduced product development time.
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk HSMWorks CAM
Version: 2020.2 Build 22.214.171.124678 (Development Builds) Update
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Software Prerequisites: *
Size: 278.6 mb
- Autodesk HSMWorks 2020 supports Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit and Windows 10 64-bit.
- HSMWorks 2020 is compatible with the 2017, 2018, and 2019 versions of SOLIDWORKS.
- This is the next update which is being delivered as a patch rather than a full installer, which will minimize download and install time. The same patch can be applied for both Premium and Ultimate installations.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me