Thea Render for Cinema 4D 2.2.483.1060
Author: dlebook.me on 7-11-2019, 00:46, Views: 25
Thea Render for Cinema 4D 2.2.483.1060 | 533.6 mb
The Solid Iris Technologies team is pleased to announce the availability of Thea Render 2.2.483.1060 for Cinema 4D is the most versatile renderer featuring state-of-the-art Unbiased, Biased and GPU engines.
What's new in this release:
- Added: R21 Support
- Added: New Licensing system. You'll need to reapply the license.
- Added: Resizable previews in Content Browser (both local and online repository).
- Added: Progress Bar and cancel button on Online Repository in Content Browser.
- Added: Extended Material loading from mat.thea files into Cinema 4D. Proceduras are correctly loaded as Shaders into Thea Materials.
- Added: Right click options "Load all materials" and "Add selected materials in custom folder". The first one allows to load multip[le materials in Material Manager and the second one allows to store the selected materials into a folder in the disk.
- Added: Multi-Instance support in Instance Objects. The generated instance also support Motion Blur.
- Added: Blend value in Display Settings under Optix Denoiser. It allows the denoised image retrieved from engine to blend with the original.
- Changed: In Thea Material UI, Mix Mode and Strength are disappeared if the Shader is empty.
- (To beta testers: Only the color textures should be affected by this optimization. Be sure no structure texture such as roughness, anisotropy, e.t.c. should be affected by this).
- Bug Fix: Area Light names are appeared correctly in Relight Manager.
- Bug Fix: Crash during tweak check in scenes with thousand nodes on the same hierarchy level.
- Bug Fix: Fixed issues with Thea Node and Network Rendering in Cinema 4D.
- Bug Fix: Windy Thea Procedural would not be saved correctly in *mat.thea.
- Bug Fix: Thea Procedurals would not be loaded correctly from Online Repository.
- Bug Fix: Closing Cinema 4D whle Darkroom is still rendering would cause the application to hang.
- Bug Fix: Replacing a Material on an object while IR runs, sometimes would cause crash.
- Bug Fix: Saving material in mat.thea would not save the preview. The saved preview is 90x90.
- Bug Fix: Layer Shader would ignore the last textures in multiplication mode.
- Bug Fix: Issue with saving depth channel after production rendering.
- Bug Fix: "Save Project with Assets" command would not gather the bitmaps correctly in Thea Bitmap Shader and Thea Layer Shader
- Bug Fix: Filmic tonemapping would not appear correctly if set via camera tag display settings.
- Bug Fix: Online Repository would crash on Cinema 4D termination.
- Bug Fix: Fixed some issues with Coating UI in Thea Materials.
Thea for Cinema 4D is the perfect companion for Cinema 4D users who want the highest quality photorealistic rendering inside their modeling application. The plugin offers a list of advanced tools while being actively developed to meet the most demanding visualization requirements.
The webinar is lasts about one hour, including the Q&A session. Some of the features that we will be taking a look at are: Content Browser, Thea Shaders, Denoiser, Tonemapping and overall optimizations.
Solid Iris Technologies Ltd. provides solutions of photorealistic rendering and visualization. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Chaidari, Greece. As of September 14, 2016, Solid Iris Technologies Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of Altair Engineering, Inc.
US company Altair has acquired Solid Iris Technologies, a Greece-based tech startup specialising in photorealistic rendering and visualisation, with its high-end solution "Thea Render". The former was already using Solid Iris' technology to provide rendering functionality in its solidThinking Evolve concept design software.
Product: Thea Render
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Software Prerequisites: *
Size: 533.6 mb
- Windows 7/8/10 64-bit, Intel SSE3 CPU (or compatible), for Presto GPU
- Nvidia CUDA Graphics Card (Compute Capability 2.x/3.x/5.x/6.x/7.0/7.2/7.5 ) with latest graphics driver or AMD Graphics Card (Hawaii, Tahiti, Pitcairn, Capeverde, Bonaire) with latest OpenCL and graphics drivers
- Cinema 4D R16 and above
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me