Corel Painter 2020 v220.127.116.115 Multilingual
Author: agentofheart on 7-11-2019, 08:17, Views: 25
Corel Painter 2020 v18.104.22.1685 MultilingualFile Size
: 828 MiBLanguages
: Windows x64
Painting software custom-built for serious artists. Why not try the original, time-tested, digital painting software built by artists, for artists? Our virtual art studio has exceeded the creative expectations of illustrators, concept, fine, photo and manga artists for over 25 years! We know that Painter® 2020 will make you a passionate artist too.
Digital art & painting software
- NEW Brush Accelerator™
- NEW Interface advancements
- NEW Improved Brush Selector
- NEW Color Harmonies
- NEW GPU enhanced brushing
Make a natural transition from traditional to digital
Painter 2020 offers realistic Natural-Media® and unique digital art brushes that dynamically respond to stylus movements and canvas textures, resulting in magnificently authentic brushstrokes. Best of all, there's no waiting for paint to dry, no limit to media mixing, no running out of supplies, no toxins and no mess!
An unparalleled photo art experience
Let the intuitive tools within Painter guide you through the transformation from a photo to a painted masterpiece. Rapidly paint a photo using the technology of SmartStroke™ Auto-Painting. Or grab a brush and hand paint the canvas using your photo as a clone source, while Painter magically pulls the photo colors through the bristles. Whatever your approach, the result will be momentous.
Vast amounts of brushes and customization capabilities
Unleash your creativity with 900+ brushes! Create with Painter's revered traditional media and experience proprietary Dab Stencils, Dynamic Speckles, Particles and Pattern Pens brushes, plus so much more. Bring that extra special something to your artwork. Don't stop there! You can also import brushes from other artists and create your own brush variations that produce a singular result.
Painter will keep up with every brushstroke, saving you valuable time! The Brush Accelerator™ utility scores your system and automatically applies the optimal Painter performance settings allowing GPU and CPU to ensure Painter can move at lightning speed. Benefit from the bonus functionality that tells you how to strategically upgrade your system to further improve Painter's performance.
Support for macOS Catalina (10.15)
- Now when you choose a file format in the Save Image As dialog box, the correct extension is added to the filename.
- The Append File Extension and Use Lower Case options in the Save and Export dialog boxes have been removed due to compatibility issues.
- After you create a custom palette by pressing Shift and dragging brush variants from the Brush Selector to the document window, you can rearrange the brush variants or remove them from the palette as expected.
- The installer no longer includes a driver that lets you select the Soundflower option and allows Audio Expression brushes to use internal audio. For information on using internal audio for Audio Expression brushes on macOS, visit the Corel Knowledge Base.
- The application no longer stops responding when you:
- run the Brush Accelerator test on some systems with NVIDIA graphics cards;
- select, switch, and resize brushes;
- select the Eraser tool or any other tool after applying and editing a gradient in the document window;
- select a different gradient while working with Express Paint;
- Corel Painter launches as expected on iMac 10.13.6 with ATI Radeon HD 4850 and ATI Radeon HD 4670.
- If you apply a gradient in the document window, then click another tool in the toolbox, and then choose the Interactive Gradient tool again, the tool now functions as expected.
- The Eraser tool now functions properly when you select a brush variant in a custom palette and switch back and forth between the Brush tool and the Eraser tool.
- Windows 10* (64-Bit) or Windows 7 (64-Bit), with the latest updates
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 processor
- 4 physical cores/8 logical cores or higher (recommended)
- AVX2 instruction set support (recommended)
- OpenCL 1.2 capable video card (recommended)
- 8 GB RAM or higher (recommended)
- 1.2 GB hard disk space for application files**
- Solid-state drive (recommended)
- 1280 x 800 @ 100% (or higher) screen resolution
- 1920 x 1200 @ 150% (or higher) (recommended)
- Mouse or tablet
- DVD drive (required for box installation)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, with the latest updates
- English, German, French, Japanese, Chinese.